Defense Warriors Government Solutions, LLC (DWGS pronounced “dogs”), received notification of award from the General Services Administration (GSA), for the 8(a) STARS III Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). DWGS was selected to receive a first-phase award. The GSA 8(a) STARS III GWAC competitive award provides DoD and Federal Agencies with faster access to highly adaptive and customized information technology services from a small pool of highly qualified contractors.
DWGS combines two SBA-approved ALLSMALLMPP firms, Timitron Corporation (Protégé) and Datum Government (Mentor) Solutions.
8(a) STARS III, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. This next-generation GWAC builds upon the framework of 8(a) STARS II.
- The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five-year base with one three-year option. This ordering period began on July 2, 2021.
- The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.
- 8(a) STARS III allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
- The contract access fee for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is .75%, the same as GSA Schedules.
- This contract also includes two additional sub-areas, Emerging Technology and OCONUS requirements.
8(a) STARS III | GSA